HOW DOES WELLBEATS DO IT?
CREATING A UNIQUELY LIVE EXPERIENCE
Fitness Hall of Fame Member Linda Shelton, Director/Producer of WELLBEATS programming has left her mark on nearly every facet of the fitness industry producing more than 1000 videos in her career as well as the more virtual group fitness classes than any other organization. Linda’s experience in film and fitness give her an eye for virtual group fitness unique in the industry
- Formerly Fitness Director for all Weider/AMI women’s fitness publications including SHAPE Magazine, Natural Health and Fit Pregnancy for 23 years, and Fitness Director for VIVmag, a digital women’s lifestyle and fitness magazine for 7 years.
- Co-produced four award-winning television fitness shows.
- Produced, directed and/or Produced, directed and/or choreographed over 750 fitness DVDs.
- Authored eight books including Shape Magazine’s Ultimate Body Book (2006) and co-writing Slim For Life (2013) with Jillian Michaels.
- Founding member of the Aerobic and Fitness Association (AFAA), co-authoring the Exercise Standards and Guidelines and Primary Certification examination used today to certify thousands of fitness professionals worldwide.
- Co-created Zumba Toning™ with Beto Perez, co-developed the Corebar and PILOXING™ certificate programs.
- Fitness consultant and program developer for Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED™ working with Jillian and her company to launch a global instructor certificate program.
UNIQUE FILMING STYLE
WELLBEATS unique filming style with various camera angles that get “up close and personal” helps create a style unmatched in the fitness industry. Because of this expertise, WELLBEATS has been approached by brands like ACE, Silver&Fit, and EXOS™ to film various fitness content for them.
CHOREOGRAPHY & DELIVERY
Our classes are created and delivered with a virtual audience in mind. Each of our WELLBEATS instructors are trained to engage participants and correct common mistakes, as if they were standing in the room with them!
REAL INSTRUCTORS - REAL INTERACTIONS
WELLBEATS participants perceive their coaches as real people – because they are! The engagement between our WELLBEATS instructors and the thousands of lives they are impacting is personal and transformational.